CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

shelly and brian's wedding 9/6/08

shelly and casey--awwww!!
me, baby sedra, my sis in laws, natalie, and cristy

Wayne and Cindy

daddy teaching libs how to tango--casey style
chase and his cousin, zane, or as we call them, partners in crime!!
beautiful blue eyed monster
the happy couple, shelly and brian chamberlain
i know that would be dang weird if i knew how to do a slide show or something. sorry folks, i am what i am! :)

4 comments:

Baby Bling said...

What pretty pictures! Good job on the post, I'm not a fan of slideshows anyway.

Alifinale said...

I have to agree with Summer, I don't love slideshows because I am too impatient to wait for the pictures.

These are some awesome pics. Seriously, could Indie be any prettier? Her eyes are so bright! You look gorgeous - and so does the bride and groom.

Brandi said...

Very cute pictures. Did you take a photography class? I did and my pictures don't look that good. Cute kids. Really cute kids. Your not to bad yourself.

Beeta said...

You were right...I cannot get over that picture of Indie! She needs to be a little model. I want to see you in Seattle on Saturday so so bad. I wish your layover was longer (I'm still trying to convince JP). Shelly looks so pretty and happy and you are beautiful too!!! I miss you a ton :(