CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

i'm not a baby, i'm indie

indie has decided that she no longer needs a life jacket. let's keep in mind that she is TWO!!!! on saturday we had a pre-labor day celebration with me, my kids, my parents, and jacob and grace. sweet. the family has diminished to me. way to represent hollie!!!! anyway, on this memorable pre-labor day indie learned to swim from damma to pop pop with her head under water. amazing. now, if she could just learn her alphabet or numbers. . .


7 comments:

Alifinale said...

WOW! She is amazing. Emery won't even leave her "boat" let alone hang out on the steps. Way to go Indie!

Jennifer Napierski said...

Only one of your kids Hollie. Now only if you can figure out how to channel that determination and drive when they are teenagers!! Ava has some seriously footsteps to fill.

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

Way to go Indie! For thew record, I have heard her say her alphabet and her numbers...every few letters/numbers she claps for herself!!

Baby Bling said...

That is impressive, Indie! Rio just barely mastered the life-jacket!

Anonymous said...

Indie is dang sweet and lovable, and her one-she-she blankie is darn precious. Indie rocks!
pop pop

Beeta said...

Aw! Just be a baby Indie. I need them to freeze for a year while I'm gone, so I don't miss anything.

Shannon said...

K- my kids are SO not fish like that. I think my oldest is just finally getting the hang of things!

I have def. missed seeing you at pump, I WILL BE BACK, I promise!!