CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, November 23, 2007

shark boy and lava girl

shark boy and lava girl is the current movie obsession of libby's(it changes as often as her favorite color, toy, parent, etc.) well anyhow, chase and libby were acting the movie out and chase was running with libby in his arms really fast. libby screamed: chase be careful, i'm natural, i'm very natural!!!! hollie: you mean fragile?! libby: yeah, i'm fragile chase!

we celebrated thankgiving yesterday with the jaacks, aunt vick, mckinlays, and the other usual suspects. chase was thankful for 1) his camera 2) his family 3) his house. libby was thankful for 1) this beautiful winter 2) her body 3) i can't remember so it must not have been too cute or too weird. indie was scheduled (by grandma) to be napping during dinner as to keep the dinner peaceful and quiet. mission accomplished! happy thankgiving, love you all.

6 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

this beauuuutiful winter! where did that girl come from? good moment, great moment, i'll remember it forever.

Alifinale said...

I love their thankful lists. Too cute, sorry we missed that one.

I tried to have Emery napping during dinner and thought it worked like a charm until I went and checked on her right after I finished eating and she was crying her eyes out.

Sammy Pow said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Remember when Mark Hatfield was thankful for Taco Bell and Mom and Dad were so dang disappointed? ahhh memories.

Natalie Hall said...

I am so excited you started a blog!!! I hope you remember who I am, and do not care I am posting a comment. It has not been to long since we left Utah.
I am dying to see pictures of your kids, Hollie.
Patrick started my blog for me because I had no clue how to do it. He always said I was so great at stalking everyone else's blog so why did'nt I do my own.
You will be the best at this blog thing because you are so dang witty.
Anyways I am trying to win for the long post award.
Now where in the heck is Chari's blog. If she is reading this, (get on it right now Chari!)
Please keep posting! I am so anxious to see and hear about your Utah family.

Natalie Hall....

Natalie Hall said...

Oh Mark Hatfield, he is so funny!!! Taco Bell, Classic.

Beeta said...

Even though I could talk and read about the funny things these guys say all day, a picture is still worth 1000 words, ha ha, especially pictures of them. We should have a training day soon. I know I am the least qualified when you have Addy, Lizzy, and Chari, but I'm willing and ready when you are!