CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

jesus wouldn't do that

me: chase, if you lose this, i'm going to kill you.
chase: you just mean you'll be mad, you won't really kill me.?
me: you're right.
libby: what if jesus killed his kids?
chase: he's already dead.
libby: but jesus made us. -pause- how did he make blood?
chase: maybe out of cinnamon?

this is just a snipet of our conversation on the way home from
karate tonight, and i was worried i'd have nothing to say.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

If that isn't one of the best conversations between a mother and her children.. I don't know what is! Little Chase came in clutch on that one... way to go Chase! There is no doubt that this blog will be entertaining. You're one funny little lady Holls! Way to go. Love ya, Kel-kel

Alifinale said...

Seriously, I have no doubts that you will have plenty to write about. That is hilarious. Smart kids you have there.

Minnow said...

I shared that spiritual story with all the law students around me in class today. I couldn't stop laughing. Cinnamon would have been my second guess...right after paprika.

{lizzythebotanist} said...

i just laughed so hard i cried cause i could totally see their faces saying all that. so dang funny. oh i love them.

Sammy Pow said...

What a fantastic blog. Whenever you get stumped with a question you should just ask Chase what he thinks, and then tell him he's probably right.

My blogging well has run dry so I'm glad I can read yours now...

Sammy Pow said...

NEW BLOG ALREADY!