CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

i've joined the 21st century (with one little baby step)


hello family, yes, it's me the dunce of the litter, holwonder herself attempting the impossible. will i fail? surely, will i fail in style? doubtfully. but what the crap, i feel so alone and left out of the loop, i had to join in. ps i need some major tutorials or else this just isn't gonna happen. so if anyone has the patience, i'm forever yours, faithfully!!! (okay, if you didn't hear journey in that then i don't know if i can work with you. but lets talk and see what we can work out. my main incentive for doing this is to keep a journal of my little monsters and the constantly bizarre and surprising things they come up with. i'm quite the proud mamma and i know i'm a little delusional but you just need to deal. okay, that was a long preface but i don't know how to do anything but type so i'm kinda procrasitinating the realization that i suck and need to figure stuff out. help!??! love you all and your ever entertaining blogs of your own. how do you find the time? well lets see if this works, i guess i'm going to label it now so toodles.

7 comments:

bulkleybunch said...

wow hollie, you are the coolest ever!

Unknown said...

GOOD JOB! I am so proud of you. Seriously, your way ahead of me! Maybe now I can read up on you everyday and it will seem like we are real friends.
Love, Summer

JPizzle said...

Bienvenidos Bulkleybunch! I love it. Sweet name. I can tell there will be much to publish and many a laugh to share because in your casa, there's never a dull moment. And your kids rule!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

wow-you even mustered up a comment from jpizzel (sometimes spelled jpizzle)! this is going to be good, i have a good feeling about this. tutorials soon! LOL (i decided in all caps its 'lots of love', lower case is 'laugh out loud', fyi)

Alifinale said...

YAY Holwonder! I am so glad that you joined the 21st Century. I am sure Liz can give you all sorts of pointers but if you want anymore help I would be happy to oblige! You freaking crack me up, I can't wait to read your posts.

Persnickety Prints said...

Good Job Holwonder! Now, where are the pictures???? You plug in a little cord to your camera, the other end into the computer, and then just IMPORT. :) :) Rihanna, huh? I guess I will learn lots from your Blog!..."you know you got it, if it makes you feel good!" ....since we are communicating with lyrics.....
Love Ya!

JPizzle said...

Liz or Lizzy... it's the artist formerly known as jpizzel or jpizzle from now on.