CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

kelene and david's big day!!!

kelene and david campbell. established september 18, 2010. cutest couple ever. kelene is one of my dear friends, my pride and joy in dance, one super cool girl, and chari's baby sister. the johnson's are all amazing. i love this family like they are my own.

these two bring out the best in each other. kelene has been so happy and i have loved seeing this side of her.

the beautiful bride with 4 studly little nephews. i LOVE ryder in his shades. i love this picture.

cute.

me, kelene, brittany, and amanda. check out kelene's bouquet. it was sooo pretty and she was soooooooo gorgeous. what a happy day. hurray kelene camille johnson campbell!!!!! welcome to hell, JOKE!!!!! geez, lighten up. :) lmbo!!!!!!

5 comments:

Persnickety Prints said...

awwww... I am gonna cry! :( So cute! What a great day (for the most part)
Maybe I should have washed my hair today. dang

Alifinale said...

Congratulations to Kelene! How exciting and really she does look gorgeous and happy.

Treasure Layne said...

She is so pretty! What a fun day!!!!

Barb Elder said...

Holly you are beautiful. I love the updates on your blog. Beautiful kids you have. Do you have three girls and a boy just like me? Love ya!

Beeta said...

I still can't believe she's married! You two look like sisters in that picture. You are both GORGEOUS!