CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

bylundfest reunion

this was the summer of reunions for us. we kicked them off with bylundfest at bear lake. these are my super hero grandparents. my kids love them so much, so does everyone else! we had fun at the beach and the kids loved playing with extended family and cousins galore.

this kept him out of trouble for about 10 minutes.

showing off.

soul mates, star crossed lovers, love birds, whatever you want to call us. . .

the cutest little twinner bcf capri and brecken with their mommies.

3 comments:

Jennifer Napierski said...

So glad you finally have a baby the same age as Brit's. So cute!

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

great 6-pack Chase! as for you and Casey...aaahhhh, one of my favorite couples! the four beach babes...all gorgeous!

Alifinale said...

I was going to say "You and Casey are such star crossed lovers". Took the words out of my mouth. Fun times, sad I missed it. You and Ber and your babies are the cutest.