CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

dance showcase company concert



nice plie inders!

i'm feeling the emotion, how about you?!

nice form!

the exact opposite of her personality is captured in this picture!

it's raining men!!

love the attitude!

grandma bulkley with the stars!

indie: did you get me a present?
grandpa: yes, i took you to wendy's for a kid's meal
indie: that's not a present!
grandpa: why not?!
indie: because you can't hold it in your hands and you poop it out!!!!!!
seriously.

love that girl!

ryder came to support his bff. indie was so excited!

another pic for the wedding video! libs and noners! soo cute!

cousin oaklee dances at dance showcase too! so fun to see her!

this is libby's teacher mckenzie. libby absolutely loves her. i think it's a big reason there's been so much change in libby's dancing this year. thanks kenz! emmie, jacee, and libs are the cutest friends ever. (their moms aren't that bad either!)

7 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

i hate her, i hate her, i hate her!!! because you poop it out? where does she come up with this stuff? note to self.

such cute little dancers-sad we missed the big show.

Shannon said...

I got the chance to chat with Indie b4 the show, she is hysterical... must take after her witty mother :)

Love your guts, thanks for the sweet comments, I feel the same about you my friend!

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

glad to see them following in your footsteps...no lack of personality in these gals or beauty either!? how old is indie...18?!

Sammy Pow said...

My nieces are beautiful little girls. I'm guessing neither of them spent the whole song on their stomachs with tears and snot dripping from their faces? Show offs! Good work Libs and Inders.

Alifinale said...

Seriously, they are amazing! I am so sad that I didn't get a chance to see them but I love the pictures. Seriously, you need to give me some forwarning and I will drive up to watch them because I love it.

Indie is a crack up and Emery can't even wait to play with her. And she wants to break her arm now to be like Indie.

Jennifer Napierski said...

I saw the pics your dad emailed out. Such beautiful girls. Makes me sad that I don't get to see my girls up there and probably won't ever again!!! Booooo!
The Bulkley girls will keep their mom's talent alive and the Napierski girls will keep their mom's lack of alive!

Persnickety Prints said...

Ok, now RYder has taken over my computer bc he has to stare at this picture all day! I guess I could just make an Indie collage and put it in his room... then he could stay in his room.. mmmm... gotta go print!