CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

awesome

as if the broken arm weren't enough!!!! last night after the kids had their skating party, they were super hungry so i let them eat pizza in the car on the way home. indie grabbed her slice and it somehow ended up melting all over her hand. she was screaming bloody murder!! i hurried and pulled over and dug sauce and cheese out of her cast, while she continued screaming. oh the joy!!! it was a night for the record books. nightmare. the only way i could cope was to self-medicate. riesens(however you spell it?), junior mints, charleston chews, and raisinettes. cute.

14 comments:

Sammy Pow said...

That looks soo painful. I definitely would have been crying real tears.

Brandi said...

Oh my gosh. That is so sad. Go buy her whatever she wants.

{lizzythebotanist} said...

sick! she is such a trooper

Jennifer Napierski said...

Are you serious??? Aloe Vera!!!!

Persnickety Prints said...

Poor little one that was just wanting some Ceasars!

Persnickety Prints said...

Maybe you can sue like those people that sued McDonalds for the coffee that was too hot? Then Casey could quit his job and take the kids to the movies everyday! ? ANd Indie can be a hero!

Persnickety Prints said...

Maybe you can sue like those people that sued McDonalds for the coffee that was too hot? Then Casey could quit his job and take the kids to the movies everyday! ? ANd Indie can be a hero!

Alifinale said...

That is the saddest ouchiest thing I have ever seen. Poor Indie. Glad you found some self medication. Sad.

kesli said...

Really, that is what hot cheese can do to your hand? I never thought eating pizza would be harmful. Ouch. Hope you both get feeling better soon.

Birrell Family said...

I am so sorry! I know they hurt, but my first impulse would be to pop them... I can't lie, the popping thrills me. Let us know what we can do to help :)

Shannon said...

Oh geez, poor poor baby. I can't believe hot cheeze can do that! When it rains, it poors,eh. Hang in there mama!!!

Beeta said...

Inder Bella! She is the cutest thing in the world and the craziest little nightmare at the same time. Her fingers still look bad. She is one tough cookie (after the fact, but I would cry too). I "self medicate" with treats everyday :)

Barb Elder said...

That is sick!! I am so sorry. The joys of being a mom:(

Birrell Family said...

Ok. Vacation is over... time to get back to blogging :)