CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

tub time!

this is what 98.95 percent looks like!!! our hopes are still high for a little wnba action! capri's 4 month check up was this last week. 4 months!! why does time go so fast once they're out?! she still has double ear infections, so sad. hopefully this doesn't turn into a pattern. :(

oh my cutest thing in the world! she sure is my sunshine making me happy when skies are gray!

the jowls are almost resting on her chest! i love it! nothing like a chubbers!!

9 comments:

Persnickety Prints said...

Look at that dimple! (the one in her cheek!!:) She is the cutest thing ever!! Stop growing up Capri!

Alifinale said...

I love all the posting these days. Maybe I need to follow suit. Someday...

Anyway, she is so dang cute. What were her stats? I love her and those jowls. I can't believe she is 4 months!

Beeta said...

That smiling picture IS the cutest thing in the world. I love her tub time pictures. Too bad we couldn't get the BCFs to smile tonight! That side shot is awesome, but she aint got nothing on Brecken.

ty and megs said...

i love it! chubs are the best. she is a doll and i hear ya, i'd like to kiss the inventor of the bumbo chair. eliza spends way too much time in hers.

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

positively adorable! how come jowls and bulges look so cute on babies and definitely not so cute on us older babes...another unfairness of life?!

Shannon said...

Yes, why does time go by sooo much faster once they are out?? NOT fair.
She is freakin' cute though, fun!!!

Anonymous said...

spread those legs little one lets see that lovely bald , puffy little baby p---y

Anonymous said...

see it I want to lick it, nothing better than baby c-nt

Anonymous said...

Yes I love baby pussy