CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

i get so emotional baby

libby loves her aunt "ber". she loves that they have so much in common. they both love the colors orange and aqua, they both are lefties and blondies, and they also have similar dispositions- sooo sweet you can't help but to love them. sometimes i wonder if any of my personality was passed down to this amazing girl. i have my answer: we're both bawl babies!! complete emotional basket cases, at church, watching movies, talking about sensitive things, etc. this is a new development in libby's personality and it's so super cute.

after church last sunday--
libby: mom, promise you won't laugh
me: yep
libby: well, we learned about how heavenly father watches over us in church today and it made me cry
me: i would never laugh at that, you felt the spirit and that is awesome!
casey walks in--
libby: dad, i cried at church today (proud of herself now)
casey: i'm sorry libby.
libby: dad, they were tears of joy!!!

7 comments:

Persnickety Prints said...

Or when she cries at the end of "where the wild things are"... bless her heart! she is for sure her mothers child. You cry at commercials!

Alifinale said...

A girl after my own heart. I love it. You guys are so related. And it is good to know that you won't laugh at me either as I might even cry more than you both.

I love that pic of her and Ber. So cute.

Beeta said...

Little Libs. That is my favorite story lately, but you forgot that you 'both dance, duh!' I love that Libby and I are both lefties, blondies, and have the same favorite colors too! Alison could fit right in there except for the color part. Thanks for the super cute pic of me! How do you even have that?

Beeta said...

PS Thanks for all the nice things you said about me, but I don't know if I'm really that sweet :)

Me said...

That is so cute!

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

that is so darn sweet...it makes me cry! i have a quote for you that goes something like this..."she only cried once a day, not because she was sad, but because life was so beautifu1!" this is one that meghan and I love! (...and brit, you are that sweet!)

Grandma Lu said...

I will hold her all day! Update!!! I love to see your cute family!