CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

my baby sister had a baby!!!!

jp deep in thought (holy &^!@*, no turning back now!!!)


beautiful brittany with her beautiful baby, brecken skye lewis


the happy family. brittany sure as heck doesn't look like she's just pushed a nine pound munchkin out now does she? i always told myself at least brit could commiserate on the fat/gross/hell of pregnancy and labor, but whatever she does, brit does with style. i'm all alone here. :( now now, no consoling words please, it's the cold hard truth and there's no sugar coating my condition anymore. i'm large and in charge and i'm dealing with it. :)

congratulations brittles! you were amazing and i love you and your sweet little girl. can't wait for baby bulkley and baby lewis to meet!

11 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

another SIL making it look like a breeze. seriously-not a peep out of her. brr-you are a rock! and little brecken is the cutest-i can't wait to hold her again.

p.s. hol-remember how that nurse said you look great!?!? you are delusional. with only 12 weeks to go i think you are lookin mighty fine.

Grandma Lu said...

Ah! New babies....you can control where they go and with who...you are the most important person in the world to them....they smell so yummy...they are adorable...etc. etc.

I just saw you and you look amazing! I wish I looked half as good as you do when I was preggy! You're kids are so dang cute!!!

kesli said...

I just saw your sister with JP walking on Sunday while I was at my parents house. Congrats to them!! Hope you are doing well.

Alifinale said...

YAY! She has a name. I just can't wait to hold her and kiss those cheeks!

True Brrr looks way to good to just have had a baby - and a 9 pounder at that.

And you are delusional and you look fabulous. I can't wait to see Baby Bulkley too!

Kellie said...

Congratulations to Brittany!

Jennifer Napierski said...

I can't believe little sis Brit has a baby! How crazy. They both look beautiful. She's lucky to have big sister to show her the ropes!!!

Persnickety Prints said...

Yes Liz...keep telling her that! Go BRitt! No turning back now!! You are a mommy! Crrrraaazzzy! Nice post Hols.

Beeta said...

I learned it all from watching you!! Thanks for the post. I'm the luckiest girl ever to have you as my sister. You are so close, and just think, it will all be worth it when our baby girls are BFFs.

Baby Bling said...

Congrats to sis!
The reason she looks so good in her hospital pictures is because she is not wearing a woolen hat. You knew that was coming I am sure!

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

did Britt really have her hair looking that good and a cute headband in too...there are no pics in existance of me right after having my kids...and yes, we did have cameras back then?! And how many people have to tell you that you look exquisite...can you tell I have been reading FANCY NANCY multiple times?!

Barb Elder said...

Yay for Brittany! Wow 9 pounds crazy.