CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

long long long summer days of july


lots of pics to document our super long july.  i swear time stands still when you are pregnant.  can summer be over? puhleeeease?!!!?  enjoy what may be my longest post to date!


tennis lessons, i don't think we have a mini serena or andre on our hands!!?!

princess camp for the princesses

happy 4th of july!


?????  i have no idea, just took orders from indie to take a picture of her posing  ?????


uncle bri bri trying to claim the best uncle title, doing a pretty good job of it!


cutest cousins, emers, inders, and mashy bay

ryder already checking out, indie cheesing it at the stadium of fire

libs and noah, wedding video material!

bff's chase and ethan

libs rocking out to the jonas brothers

eating at dad's new restaurant, donovan's (yummy- go try it out)they were  trying their darndest to behave.  libby even said "mother, will you please butter my bread" where that came from, i have no idea!

discovery gateway, fun fun fun.

libby made her name and was super proud, what a poser!

the zoo with the elephants

grandma with all 7 grands!

best cousins forever, emery and indie

lovely

granny and libs hanging in bancroft, idaho population 352

granny with most of the grands


indie posing at the rodeo


i will not be in pictures due to my awesome condition of massive weight gain, but i had to prove to the world that i, yes hollie lynne anderson bulkley, slept on the floor at the reunion in idaho. there weren't too many options and i sucked it up and here's the proof.  we are sitting on my nice cozy bed in cristy's living room.  i'm trying to suck in and hide the arm problem, didn't work too well, but i tried.  the pioneers ain't got nothing on me!!!!!! 

6 comments:

Alifinale said...

You are a pioneer, sleeping on the floor, sucking in and holding your arm, going to rodeos. You nerd. I was sad when I came home and realized I had no pictures of you (or Beeta).

Anyway, July was good times. Glad Emery made best cousin. We miss you guys. That pic of them making the silly faces cracks me up because it looks like Emery's cross-eyes are part of the silly face. Funny girls!

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

Where are the pics of Thanksgiving Point...looks like you have hit every other attraction in Utah this summer?! What fun! What a good Mom you are! I think summer is going by way too fast...maybe we should trade time warps? Don't tell Tyler your kids went to Donovan's...he's lucky if his parents take him to Carl's Jr!? (Hope the manager gave you a good deal?!)love ya!

Shannon said...

I am SO glad I am not the only mom ready for school to start!! Pregnancy is not meant for summer and entertaining children for 3 months straight, give me a nap!!

Looks like your kids had a memorable summer anyway, good job momma!! Loves :)

The Johnson's said...

Looks like good times. I am just glad that you were in a picture so that we know you are alive....and by the way you don't look at all like you have gained more than 5 pounds.

Persnickety Prints said...

AHHH! I am sooo laughing right now! I haven't seen half of these pictures! How come Casey isn't in any??:)
You are for sure the motha of the year! I cannot believe you slept/camped on that floor...even in the pregnant condition you are in! Char Char is so very proud! Hooray for the stadium & the fake ceremonies. Love all those kids with Cindy on the porch & INdie just kills me...just that little face makes my day!
Just keep having more! They are spoiled!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

very nice, you can see her little bald c--t under her shorts, love to lick it