CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

chase's big day!


proud parents with chase after his baptism. (my camera isn't working with my computer so i couldn't post any pics except the ones my dad took at the high-rollin' mcdonalds!! a little white trash but no clean up (before or after) and no annoying lingering guests (not that we know anyone like that!) we love you chase!

chase with dad and granny and grandpa bulkley

chase and grandma and grandpa anderson (grandpa was super excited this was the last picture!)

chase and his bffs! ethan pack and kadon black

we have such great friends and family. we love you all so much. thank you for sharing in chase's special day. next time maybe we'll upgrade to carl's junior! ha!

11 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Tell Chase Congrats on his "big day", crazy how old all of our kids are getting, I can't believe my oldest is now 11. Too bad we don't get to see each other as often, but glad when we do. Hope everything is going well with the family.

Barb Elder said...

Yey an up date. A good one to. I am happy for you and Chase. So cool. You look great!!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

ah, but a good time was had by all. maybe mcdonal's is the key to zero-blow-up family time?!

congrats chase! you are such a great kid and i'm so glad nash has you to look up to! we love you-thanks for letting us share in your special day!

Shea said...

congrats, chase! what a handsome little guy. i love that you went to mcdonald's. seriously, that's a great idea.

Sammy Pow said...

Way to go Chase, wish I could have been there - love you buddy.

Jennifer Napierski said...

We hate always missing out on these special moments. We're proud of you Chase. You'll have to fill Cole in and psych him out for next year!!

Pat said...

Congrats to Chase. Tell him to come over and I will give him a big candy bar

Shannon said...

Congrats Chase, what a handsome little stud he is!... also, I am ready to join you in hiding, blah... miss you!

Persnickety Prints said...

i love Pats post:) Too bad i missed the confirmation cause i was smashing worms outside with the monsters, i heard it was outstanding!
Cute Pictures! The arches rules! You should get a big mac for the free ad space!:)

Alifinale said...

YAY Chase! I am so sad that we didn't make it for his big day and for the McD's afterward. Looks like fun times. Chase, you are amazing and I can't believe you are so OLD! Congrats on being accountable.

Beeta said...

I am soooooo sad I couldn't be there for his special day. Things like this make me miss your little family like crazy! He looks so handsome. Congratulations big guy! You rock. You are the best. I love you. Ha ha!