CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

tag!!! fun!!!

tagged by barbara elder (my amazing beehive teacher who still looks like a beehive herself-totally not kidding and totally not fair!)

6 random facts ---hmmmmm what am i going to think of?! well, they sure are random!

1. i am fearful of change (except in the case of obama) my kids are going to the same elementary as i did- go cascade cougars! i teach at the high school i graduated from and did my student teaching at- go orem tigers!!! I LOVE OREM! aside from winter, and running into people with sleep still in my eyes, i don't think there's any other place i'd rather live. where else is there a gas station on every corner, a target two minutes away, great neighborhood, gold's gym, cafe rio. . .?!!??!! orem, now this is the place!

2. i talk to myself. more like mumble ( i think i inherited that from my daddy) i'm weird and more than a little bit crazy!

3. i don't care if they came out and said straight up, soda makes you chubby, gives you cancer, and is poisoness, i'd still love my diet mtn. dew with a little code red. make it a 52 ouncer and i'm in heaven!

4. i've been to china, italy, czech republic, france, england, mehico, hawaii, japan, germany and am so grateful to have seen a lot of the world but refer to #1 i'd be happy never traveling again and staying in good old orem.

5. when i was little i wanted to be a vet. then i realized that the animals would be hurt and sometimes die, i couldn't bear that! i love animals. when i was little i would have nightmares that my dad was a matador! i also dreamt that i gave all the deer guns and helped them hunt people! (maybe that should have been my first clue that i'm a little "different" than most people!) but this love is becoming way less intense as i get older. my kids are my new love and the dogs and the mooch of a cat are an irritant a lot of the time.

6. i think that i'm funny and think the post under this one should be nominated for a blogging award!! casey always says, well, i'm glad you can entertain yourself! i am sarcastic and a butt a lot of the time(usually just to get a laugh) but i am aware of my blessings and what a great life casey and i have. not the "seriously so blessed" life but the normal good life, trials, happy times, fighting kids, perfect kids, ups, downs. . .

p.s. i think i like exclamation points, question marks and smiley faces!!!! ????? :)

now this tag is going to hurt my feelings if you don't comply:
summer, mrs. heal, --it's about time!!! ber, you have to because you're my sister! my new blogging buddies, kari, linsey and kimmy!!!! there's my 6 tags. i bet 1 person follows through- slackers!!!! i'd tag liz and adi but liz didn't do the last one( butt-head!) and adi is moving! i love to ramble, anyone notice??!! :)

6 comments:

Alifinale said...

I think you are pretty hilarious too. I can't believe you dreamed that deer would hunt humans. Love the randomness.

And just so you know I laughed so hard at your comment last night. You know that I didn't call Brian a Fat Ass - I teased him with Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby because I am sick of him saying he is fat because it makes me feel extra flubby - and you make me feel the same way you big nerd. Love you!!!

Barb Elder said...

Holly so fun!!! I love OREM too! You make me laugh and I needed that. Thanks. Love LOVE LOVE your blog! Love you too.

Beeta said...

I think the only one I can relate too is loving Orem and being fearful of change. I do have pretty sweet dreams, but not as awesome as yours! You probably are going to die of a Mtn. Dew overdose, so good thing it doesn't phase you :)What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, right? I hate that you don't like traveling cause when JP's a pilot I will need a travel buddy. And you are the funniest person I know. JP's still at the freakin' XBOX, so maybe I'll do my tag!

Persnickety Prints said...

Barb..still ie.
I love you Hollie and that you are just YOU! I get so sick of people and their fakeness! You are aware of everyone around you & their needs. You are always thinking of others & so thoughtful. You would have been a great vet, but what would the youth of this community have done without you!
I didn't know you had dreams of giving the deer guns to defend themselves! Love you!

Pat said...

Hey miss smarthy pants. You are my favorite beehive, except Brittany , of course. I don't know anyone who can make me laugh and cry at the same time. I can't wait until you come over and post my blog. I can't seem to get anyone to help me. Love your favorite teacher. Pattycake

Shannon said...

HA! i love when you get tagged, I love #5 so much i had to pull casey in to read it with me, you're the best!