CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

family fun night with jake!

thursday night was family fun night at cascade elementary school, when i read there were going to be native american dancers for entertainment, i knew jake had to be involved!  his dad and siblings all danced and sang and put on an awesome show.  
here he is striking an odd pose with libs and chase who think he's pretty dang cool!
jake and his favorite teacher of all time, still doing the stank face though?!
jake's uncle, karl moore (who happened to be on dance company at ohs with me!), and jake working the hoops
pretty dang cool!

look at his little smirk.  that smirk helps him get away with a lot more than i should allow!


4 comments:

Alifinale said...

That looks way cool. I love the picture of you and Jake with his stank face.

Kellie said...

We love Jake, too! Maddie dance with him at RMB until about 2 years ago when she moved to the "Pointe". I got to know his sweet mom as we'd help put on "The Nutcracker" Great family. I've never seen them do their Native American dancing "live". That would be something to see.

Persnickety Prints said...

You are an awesome teacher! What if we had awesome teachers that cheered and took pictures of us doing extracurricular things? Way to make a difference Hols!

Beeta said...

I wish I could be there to go with you guys. Chari's right, you are the best dance teacher and they are so lucky to have you. I wish I could see a video of Jake's solo. Love you!