CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, June 2, 2008

in love, or something?


here's to my lover! happy 33rd! sorry you hit a dog and stained the fence for your birthday festivities. i love you and am so grateful for you putting up with all my crap and even claiming to love me!! i'll try to be more delicate and sil vous ple-ish, wait, i probably won't! you knew what i was when you picked me up, no tricking involved. love you husband. i'll follow you. . . :)

4 comments:

Jennifer Napierski said...

I love that picture of you guys. You'll be together forever!!!! LOL. Casey you are a fun guy. We love that you are forced to be friends with us because of Hollie but we love you none the less!

Alifinale said...

Happy late Birthday to Casey! Sounds like you had a fun day!

And Hol...you sound just like Bri with the "you knew what I was..." You guys are so related.

Beeta said...

What an awesome wife! Casey you are soooo lucky. She is submissive, delicate, and loving. Nice post, Hol! Happy Birthday Casey...I'm glad you had a good one :)

The Johnson's said...

Casey, you are so old. Hope you had a great day I love the pic of you too. Come see us some time on our blog.