CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

haven's here!!



congrats to lizzy, stevie, nashy-boy and lexi!!! what a yuppy family-hurray!! baby haven weighed 7 pounds 7 ounces and has lots of dark hair. liz is a total champ and makes other mothers look wimpy-kinda sucks but yay for her. indie can't wait to go swimming and take tubs with haven, she'll have to wait awhile, maybe this will teach her patience(something no one else in this family has mastered)love you mrs. and mr. liz anderson!!

4 comments:

Alifinale said...

Yeah...I guess YAY for Liz that she makes the rest of us look like wimps after coming out of the surgery smiling and looking beautiful. Makes me kind of glad I live far away so people don't see how not like that I will be after having #2.

Congrats to the new little family of 4 (I mean 5, sorry Lex).

Jobro said...

Nice post, all by yourself! I'm so proud. welcome to the world baby haven.

Baby Bling said...

Congrats to Liz, tell her I'll hook her up with some bows. Hopefully she has as big a mouth as you and she'll tell everyone where to get them! Will someone please help Hollie add music to her blog? It is very quiet and it makes me nervous.

OPORG said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/6-cara-membeli-buku-import-online