CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

go beeta!!!


okay, so my baby sister just graduated with her master's degree in speech pathology. super smart, i know. anyhoo just wanted to give her a big shout out and tell her how proud i am of her, she seriously is my hero. she's beautiful, humble, smart, down to earth, good, kind, real, talented. . . i know, if it were anyone else, i'd hate her! she's amazing and i just want to close with a song dedication from when i was little:
she's about this high, she's smaller than i, sometimes i help her tie her shoe
she's my sister, and i love her, and she plays with me and i hope that she is glad that
i'm her sister too!!!!!! (i'm entitled to a cheesy post once and a while!).

7 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

yay beeta!!!

Alifinale said...

Hol, I enjoy seeing your cheesy side! I love that song and you are so right - Brit is a hero! Way to go Beeta!

Beeta said...

I feel like I am really famous with all this recognition from family! Thanks!I especially love the song! Now for my cheesiness, you are the best and most thoughtful sister anyone could ask for! I am so lucky!!! Your blog looks super cute. We've got some talented in-laws, maybe some of it will rub off on us someday:)

{lizzythebotanist} said...

p.s. hol, beeta's wedding is my favorite hollie hair day. i love that color and cut on you.

Julie H. said...

Wow, Holly. It's good to see this side of you every once in a while. What a nice post about your sister. You both look beautiful. Also, love the new blog!

Shannon said...

I love sisters!! Sweet post and tribute. You look beautiful (as always) in the pic BTW.

Anonymous said...

Dear HolWonder, that was truly a wonderful post and shows that you have the tender heart I've always known about. I even got a little emotional (in a positive way :) when I read this. Makes me proud to see my two daughters together in such a happy photo and in such a happy blog. Cheesy is good when it's sincere, and this is definitely sincere,
love,
dad