CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

where do they come from??!!!

me: indie you are such a pain!!
indie: i'm not a pain, i'm indie!!

indie: uh-oh, they all fall down!!
me: what fell down?
indie: the ashes!!!

chase: are we going to victoria secret now?
libby: (to aunt ber) i know her secret, she likes bras!

chase: who am i going to marry mom?
me: i don't know, maybe molly.
chase: well, how am i going to get her to LOVE me?
me: chase, you're already friends, just keep being yourself.
chase: but mom!! how am i going to get molly to LOVE me?

6 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

so funny. but you forgot one from the vacation house...i'll post it! and i'm pretty sure they don't get this from out of the blue-they have a funny and crazy mommy! love you bunches!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

okay so apparently i'm still retarded and can't log in...

overheard at pizza factory while gorging on croutons, goldfish and raisins stolen from the salad bar:

chase: i want more of those frutons.
libby: chase, they're not frutons, they're protons.
chase: (laughs) proton's not even a word!

Alifinale said...

Your kids are super creative and I love it. I love that Indie was concerned about the ashes and Chase about tricking a girl into loving him and Libby and all her wisdom. So funny!

Pat said...

You have the cutest kids. I love reading your blog and the funny things they say and do. I can see they have their mothers cute personality

Unknown said...

I love reading those! Thanks for blogging cute funny stuff, it makes me happy.

Jennifer Napierski said...

At least your Indie can talk!!