CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

come one, come all to the orem dance co. show!!!

okay, i know 2 people read this and those 2 people probably don't even like dance but i promise you i have an amazing dance company and it will be well worth your time. to give you a little incentive, just comment and i'll give you free tickets or put your name on the comp list. please come. do it for the children.?? whatever. blah blah by the way location orem high school, time 7 pm presents and compliments accepted graciously. blah blah again.

6 comments:

Erin said...

I wish I lived closer, I would so be there. Do you teach? Are you involved...catch me up!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

i thiiiink i'm coming...

Alifinale said...

I would so go. I love watching dance because I think that I was supposed to be a dancer but I blame my mom for not putting me in lessons - that an the fact that I have no coordination whatsoever.

I bet your company is amazing because you are the teacher. Tape it and I will watch it when I come in town!

Jared Heal said...

I will be there on friday. You always do such a wonderful job. I love to see all the new dances. I will see you there. Good luck with everything.

Sammy Pow said...

You're right, I don't like dance. But I have been to countless dance recitals, and I would love to take another one for the team, but I've gotta work. Sorry.

xoxo

BA

Pat said...

Hollie you are so talented at dance. If it weren't for you Brittany probably never would have danced. It is the love of her life. if we want to make her happy we take her to a play and she pretends she is on broadway. Thanks for making her try out for dance company in 9th grade. It made her whole high school years so fun. Your the best. I loved being you teacher in young women