CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

my babies!

"i sigh that kiss you for i must own, that i shall miss you when you have grown"

i found this quote a long time ago and have loved it. i finally got happy jo to do the vinyl and we got the pictures mounted today. all the sweet baby monsters are 8 weeks old except libby, she's 10 weeks because she didn't cooperate on the first try. i try to repeat this quote to myself when my patience is shot with my kiddos. i know that these are the days i'll remember. . . okay so i stole that line from natalie merchant. blah blah blah.

7 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

cutest monsters ever. glad you finally got it up! see, you got something done today, right? three hours at the gym + hanging that up? that's productive.

Alifinale said...

I love that quote and love those babies even more. So stinking cute. I love how much they look alike but still their own. You make 'em extra cute.

And I am impressed that you got all their pictures done at the same age. Sage has yet to step foot in a studio. I suck.

Persnickety Prints said...

I may cry a tear... love those babies!

Beeta said...

It looks awesome. Remember when Indie said, "Who's the baby with the giant head?" And she was proud when she found out it was her. I love your kiddos and I love you!

Shannon said...

darling... you are always making me laugh. love your humor girl.

oh and i just realized you know julie haskins! Fun, Boston went to school with katie and we love her.
Cute cute family!

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

I feel a bit funny saying that it looks awesome, but since it was your idea, i guess I can?! Without a doubt I can say that you definitely will miss these cuties!!!

Birrell Family said...

I believe I may frame my girls... love the idea!