CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

chase turns NINE!!!

this wasn't supposed to be the first picture. i hate blogger. i actually hate my ineptness. anyway, cute little libs and noah got to go to the jazz game for chase's birthday.

chase and ethan at tucanos before the big game.

what happy boys! no, chase didn't just get back from the dentist?!

betty crocker's got nothing on me


chase got his car, or should i say casey got his car?! fun!! we celebrated with family on sunday. monday casey took chase and bff ethan to a jazz game where chase got to be the ball boy. tuesday, (the real birthday) we went to diary of a wimpy kid and got "panda bear express", one of chase's favorite places. chase has the biggest heart and is always quick to help out. he loves me and tells me this all the time. it always makes me feel so good. i love you snug bug!

4 comments:

Alifinale said...

Happy Birthday Chase! I really dropped the ball on that one...but I do have a present for him. We love you Chase. Emery saw these pictures and she said "Chase is the bestest." That about sums it up.

Grandma Lu said...

Enjoy him! Tomorrow he will be turning 17 and you won't know where the time has gone!

Beeta said...

Chase, Casey, and JP should get together and use "Chase's" present. I just found out my boss and all his buddies race remote control cars too! Happy Birthday, Chase! I love you, buddy.

Persnickety Prints said...

awwww! Cute post! I suck that i am now just checking in!! xoxox
How in the crap is he 9? I swear I just gave the kid a new 3-6 mo onesie from the Gap!