CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

indie bella turns four!

cousin nash made a special sign for the birthday girl


mmmm look at all those yummy cupcakes. a couple people had half of one, i ate the rest. cute.


okay, maybe indie helped me out!


devious child!



at four indie:
attends two preschools
chooses between ryder and hudson (an older boy!) to marry daily
doesn't want to save her money for college, she never wants to leave her mommy!
refuses to have her hair combed
is as insane and strong willed as ever
asks for mac and cheese or a ham sandwich for breakfast
has the loudest voice of all time
is super bossy
is an energizer bunny
is soo loved by her family!

6 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

it was a good birthday-you need to post the video of her cake-eating. what a crazy girl! we love you indie bella!

Jennifer Napierski said...

Happy Biurthday Indie. Ava is so excited to be four soon too. You two need a 'girls' day this Summer!

Alifinale said...

I love Indie. Never a dull moment with her around. Emery is so sad you don't live next door to us all the time.

And I would have been there eating the cupcakes with you. I already ate 2 today (leftover from a shower yesterday). Don't worry, I will probably eat 2 more after dinner.

Persnickety Prints said...

Happy 4th Indie! At least you have it documented! I am going to have tell Ryder he needs to step it up!
She is so much fun & makes me laugh! Poor Story time.

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

...and absolutely irresistable! Happy Birthday Indie!

Anonymous said...

looks like a nice big load of come all over indies face, wish it was my c--k she sucked, miss having my girls suck my d--k