CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

lagoon, a birthday, and halloween!


well, october is over and gone. maybe this stubborn little monster growing inside my belly will decide that november is when she'll make her debut. let's just pray for the sanity of my family that she'll be here soon! some october highlights:

indie loved all the rides, if they would let her, i'm sure she would have hopped onto the big rollercoasters.

frightmare entertainment, they loved it!


3 monsters not scared of any other kind of monster!


libby wanted a late night party with her besties. pizza, make-overs, pjs, what fun!


libby has adorable friends. halle, grace, miss libs, and sofie.


chase couldn't resist getting in on the action. i also love indie in this one- overjoyed at being able to play with the big kids.


my baby girl is 7! libby is happy, talented, fun, laid back ( how are we related?!), a peacemaker, creative, and beautiful. i love you liberty lynne!


more birthday fun-- pumpkins!


the masterpieces.

happy halloween! grandma with the bulkley and anderson grands.

libby was the only one that rebelled this year and demanded she be a witch instead of sticking with the star wars theme.

the only peace we have around our house. peace out.


12 comments:

Pat said...

It was so fun to see your kids. I miss seeing you but, I understand how your feeling

Birrell Family said...

We think every day "this is the day" We hope it comes soon for all of you!

Brandi said...

Why aren't you posing in any of these pictures. I want to see you in the next update! Your kids are cute and it's fun to see what a good mom you are. Even though your not in any of the pictures!! JK

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

does the fun never stop?! i am so impressed that you had the energy to do all this! I am praying for you...this week, this week, this week...that is our mantra!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

get that baby out! (how did all of that activity not do the trick?)

indie's face is awesome.

happy birthday libbers. thanks for being the best big cousin haven could ever ask for. she's your number 1 fan for life, which also puts you in a pretty good spot with me ;)

and, again, get that baby out!

Shea said...

hol! I'm so sorry your baby isn't here yet--she needs to come asap.
I love seeing all the cute pictures of your kids. They are all mini hollies.

Hang in there! Love ya.

Jennifer Napierski said...

Look what a good Dad Casey is!! You are so lucky! Looks like a lot of fun. Happy Birthday Libby.

Alifinale said...

YAY October is over (Yay for you, I know how much you have been looking forward to that). Man these pictures make me miss you guys and wish we lived closer. Looks like such a fun party and I love love love how excited Indie looks in that picture, too. Best Birthday ever! Love the Halloween fun. Kids look so cute, even if Indie did decide to rebel.

Alifinale said...

Oh, one more thing about getting the baby out. Remember, that which put you in this predicament will get you out.

Barb Elder said...

I can't believe how much your kids look like you. So beautiful!!

Persnickety Prints said...

Oh my gosh what a cute family!
Capri is sooo lucky. Next year will be great. Halloween and 3 birthdays in one week!!
Love You

Anonymous said...

mmmm yes sweet girl your lovely little p----y is going to get fingered and licked sending you wild bucking and shaking in orgasm, then up on your hands and knees and your tight arse is mine, my 3 girls all got it at 7 no way was I f-----g old wifey p---y when I could have nice tight young girl arse, I want your knickers to smell and lick when I jerk off