CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

all she wants to do is dance!!!!!

the whole fam dam!
proud mama!
santa came at the end of the show!
we're getting there!?
jacee and libby working the camera!
sarah russo and brooke irvin my AMAZING presidents! 
bree and whitney, odc grads! beautiful girls!
so excited!!!!
crazy kids! kristen, whitney, ashley, sarah
my little kare-bear (kara hill) miss this one like crazy!
baby hill (ali)
"prince jake" keep your eye out for this guy, he's going to be famous!

backstage!

orem high school dance company (odc) christmas concert friday + dance showcase concert saturday  = hollie in chaos/crisis mode!  (nothing really new there)
both shows were awesome, so proud of ALL my dancers (especially one named liberty!)

ps i even edited the red-eye for the first time for this post, like i said, baby steps!!!


11 comments:

Kellie said...

It was such a great concert! Thanks for all you do!!

Erin said...

Wow, I am so jealous of her feet. I see her beautiful arch...no fair!

Okay, so my just turned 3 daughter just dropped out of her dance class. She loves to dance but didn't want to go anymore. Do you think that there is hope for her next year? I'm so sad!!!

Thanks for sharing the writins of Kim Curtis...it home for me as well!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

oh, libby lou. what will we do with you? (i have a feeling you are going to give your mom & dad a run for their money!).

she's soooo cute and looks just like her proud mama! wish we could have been there!

Unknown said...

Good Job Hollie! You work so hard, you deserve to be proud! What a cute little family, I miss you guys!

Beeta said...

Libby looks beautiful and so grown up. And look at her technique now...she's a rockstar! I sure hope you video-taped the shows or you will be in big trouble! I'm glad it went well and I really wish I could've been there. You are so talented, beautiful, and amazing. I don't know how you keep up with yourself. Two more days...

Alifinale said...

She is your little twin! I seriously think she looks just like you. So cute! Congrats on awesome shows and for that chaos to be over. Wish I could have been there to watch the dancing.

Shea said...

It looks like everything went well with your dance concerts! your little libby is so cute-- a mini hollie.

so, are you less stressed now? i hope so! have a merry christmas--love you!

Barb Elder said...

I bet you are glad it is over. Looks like a great concert! You look BEAUTIFUL in the pictures. I love your hair. Merry Christmas

scrapping simply said...

A success as usual! Do you like my incognito identity so you don't get tons of awesome "NOSY" questions!

Persnickety Prints said...

cute! Sorry i wasn't there to film. I love how high Libby can hold up that leg of hers! NOw if we can just get her in the wave pool singing "ursela" at the top of her lungs! (inside joke people, no crazy here)

Kara Hill said...

Hollie! It has taken me this long to finally remember to visit your blog! You are my favorite... Thanks for your sweet comments... ahhh i miss you so much. Are you "ready to mingle-ing" even more this year? I wish I could see your face! You crack me up and i think I might be here all night reading your posts... thanks a lot!! haha Love you!!!!