CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

zane and naomi's big day!


i would like to have this typed above the pics but
can't figure it out. ahhh! zane was baptised and
his sister naomi was blessed last weekend. it was
a great day spent with family. hurray for the
muhlestein's!!

cousins out in god's country (is it still god's country
if it's out in idaho?)--delona and clint have 4 acres
of land in preston.


do they come any more perfect??



granny cindy


delona and her beautiful baby!


natalie texting away, man i love her!!




6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baby Bling said...

HOLY BLOG-O-RAMA! I have a headache and can't think of anything else to say. You're in charge of GNO this month. How about that? That way I can be sure you'll come!

Barb Elder said...

Wow Hollie, way to make an old lady feel good about herself! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Make my day!!!

Shea said...

hol, love all your new posts! yes, we need to go to lunch soon. coordinate something with brit, and i'll be there. love ya

Brad said...

Dear Holwonder, I am the worst texter, even tho Beeta invented texting, sort of :) Bri-Bri says iphones suck for texting and I have to agree because there aren't any buttons, but I would still take ten minutes to write one line. Hope you had fun and just wondering when you will escape again! love, dad

Beeta said...

Pictures, captions, 4 posts in a row...the whole shebang! Once again, I'm impressed. Naomi is sooo precious and the kids look like they had fun with their cousins. I love the picture of you and Natalie. What is your face doing? Love ya!