CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

i hate tags-but i'll do it for summer-the person, not to be confused with summer-the season

3 joys: diet mountain dew with a little code red
my kids when they're not fighting
my husband when we're not fighting :)
3 fears: public speaking
social events
getting fat/pregnant/not getting enough sleep/being hungry/children getting hurt/death/car wrecks/cancer/debt/being late/. . .
3 goals: make it through the day
raise good/happy/healthy kids
lose mocha only every other day
3 obsessions: 75% off items of any sort
sleeping
going to the gym(to justify the junk food obsession)
3 random surprises: i'm not all that interesting, i can't even think of one surprise. i hate surprises, unless i am completely surprised with a gift! i don't like the unknown and i don't like knowing i'm going to get a surprise. like when casey or my dad tell me they have a surprise for me. well, you just ruined it and now i'm going to sit and think about the "surprise" until i get it, i might even start obsessing over it and then would have to change my 3 obsessions. here you are getting a little glimpse into the adhd crazy mind of good old holwonder. that's what happens when i get tagged i guess. was it worth it summer? okay so to complete my tag i have to tag others. lizzy and adi are automatic because they are the only two faithful comment leavers i've got! if you read this, then you're tagged too, how's that?!!

5 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

75% off items...you are too funny. i hate tags, but i'll do it for you. and summer (the season) because it's so dang long and boring sometimes!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

can i just copy and paste yours? you nailed those!

Baby Bling said...

Thanks for the tag response. Even though you sold out on my birthday, I still love you!

Alifinale said...

Whatever your not interesting...its never boring when holwonder is around. I will do this eventually. You know I feel guilty if I don't do a tag.

Anonymous said...

Be sure to check out our Back to School Bash going on at The Munchkin Patch!!