CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

tag-- i'm it (20 ways i suck)

1. i need at least 3 44 ouncers plus a couple crystal light energy packs a day to function.
2. i dislike or am highly suspect of most happy people.
3. i have a hard time finding a reason to not wear sweats all day.
4. i swear in my head, a lot.
5. i swear out loud, a lot.
6. i'd rather make out with brother ---- than talk to brother ----. (brit just made me edit this one) :)
7. i scream at my kids.
8. i binge eat on a regular basis.
9. i mock. i'm loud. i take things too far.
10. i judge righteous/holier than thou people, but let losers off the hook too easy.
11. i want hillary for president. (truth)
12. i want to kill my kids at the moment.
13. i rarely look at the glass half full.
14. i am prone to gross skin diseases.
15. i can't bear to spend money on full price items but if it's on sale i'll buy 10 times as much.
16. i can't bring myself to wash my hair unless it's been 5 days.
17. i like celebrity gossip, especially when it's pics of their cottage.
18. i don't like meeting new people, i don't branch out.
19. i'm not adventurous, i'd rather stay home and get in my bed.
20. wow, this was super easy, and the twentieth reason i suck is because i am tired of the blog revolution and i think everyone's comments are super annoying except my own. sorry! well, not everyone's just most of the dorky happy ones (i.e. alison's groupies,no offense adi, i worship you and your comments!)
i now tag brad (chari you're supposed to start him a blog), brittles, charleena, BA, stevie bevie, pooper, and yen su!!!! look forward to reading about ya! :) ber named this the anderson suckfest. good one ber!

16 comments:

Beeta said...

Okay, you can leave #6 up there for maybe another hour and then you have to delete it... as funny as it is cause you don't have a private blog! Is this the Anderson family suckfest? Get it? Like BylundFest, he he. I can't wait to do my tag.

Erin said...

I'm trying to think about how I would limit the ways that I suck to just 20.

Anyway, it was fun to run across your blog. You are such a babe and I find it hard to believe that you wear sweats all day or that you don't wash your hair. On the other hand, women like you make sweats sexy and with your body who cares about greasy hair.

I'll check back on you!

Anonymous said...

Dear HolWonder:
Great idea for blogs, exposes us as true human beings with frailties, warts, and all. I'm a little concerned, however, with # 6. Can you clarify? Do I need to be concerned, not that that would matter? By brother, I assume you mean brother in the gospel, like your husband? Please say yes. What percentage of swearing in your head is directed at me? What can I do to reduce your swearing in your head at me? I will add one item, related to #15, although it's not a sucky item, necessarily: I would wager that the checkout people at Target know you by name, know your kids names, know your credit card number, and know your shopping preferences :)love, dad

Baby Bling said...

I'm commenting to say no comment. Since they suck.

bulkleybunch said...

let me clarify people!!!: i just don't like the ewey gooey comments that make the writer seem ewey gooey perfect. does that make any sense?

Kellie said...

Oh Holly - we are a lot alike! I just may have to try this too! That was fun to read.

Cyndi said...

Hollie, I Love Your Blog! Your kids are so CUTE! You should check out my blog so you can see my perfect life and my perfect family! (how's that for "ewey gooey"?) but really..I get a kick out of reading your blog! very....real.

Molly said...

You don't know me (are you scared yet?) but I'm a friend of Chari's. I can see why you're BFFs and I just decided that if I lived near you guys I would have too much fun feeding my wicked habit of gossip and mocking. Dang it!

chari said...

Oh my....way too fun! I knew that your Dad was the anonymous comment before i even read love, Dad! You FoRGot one..... you suck at Driving (ie, road rage, wrecked 3 family cars in one year, hit curbs & pop tires, etc)!
You also suck because you still have all of your amazing dance skills at 32...except for Hip Hop, when we took that class in LA with Britney Spears! Ha!
LOL!

Brandi said...

I related to way to much of that stuff. It was funny but a little scarey. You blog makes me laugh!

Alifinale said...

Oh Hol...I love all the many ways that you suck. Don't hold your breath though for BA to post his TAG - his blog may be dead forever.

PS - I am totally offended that you hate my friends comments - ok actually I totally agree but I feel trapped to respond like them on their blogs. It is an ugly vicious cycle.

Love ya, mean it!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

so you tag everyone in the family but me, huh? ouch, hol. ouch.

Shannon said...

This post makes me a little afraid of you... on the other hand I can't help but laugh at your comical blatherings!!

Sammy Pow said...

Looks like you've got 20 New Year's Resolutions written out for yourself. I can't wait to read the follow up post in one year about how you now:
Don't drink soda, trust people, wear capris instead of sweats, say yea yea nay nay in your head and out loud, quit lusting after your gospel brotheren, speak in soothing tones, become an equal opportunity judge, write in a vote for Mitt, follow through with your commitment of killing your kids, start wearing aloe on a regular basis, start shopping at Steve And Barry's, wash and rinse daily, become a social butterfly, join an online chat group and meet people, and start showing us how wonderful it is to be alive through the glory of the www.

Diane CaƱate said...

Holly you are tooo funny! i did a suckfest too! check my blog dianecan.blogspot.com. Email me at diane.canate@gmail.com so i can add you as a reader!

Carlie said...

I'm a little scared to leave a comment, but I didn't know you had a blog. We sure love Libby! She's fun to have around.